Uber has partnered with Snapchat to rollout Custom Uber filters that riders can use while riding in an Uber car.
So you can now let your friends know when you’ll be arriving at your destination with unique ETA filters or simply show off your selfie skills with the new quirky ride filters.
Here’s how it works:
- Open your Uber app as normal and request a ride.
- While on your ride, you should see a Snap card in your Uber feed.
- Select the filter you want to unlock, take your selfie and swipe right.
- Try using the Uber filters with another Snap lens for double the fun!
- You need to be an existing Snapchat user to unlock the unique Uber filters.
The rollout of this new Snapchat integration started in African and Indian on the 25th of May. It is available to riders on both Android and iOS
Now you can simply tap, ride and snap!